In this School Guide, you'll find out more about the schools children in this neighbourhood can attend, including public, Catholic, and private schools.
Islington–City Centre West (also known as Islington Village, Six Points or Etobicoke City Centre) is a commercial and residential neighbourhood in Etobicoke. Islington centres on a commercial strip along Dundas Street West, which runs along an escarpment. Residents enjoy quick access to Highway 401 and Highway 427.
Islington-City Centre West Schools
This neighbourhood has great elementary schools, great secondary schools, elementary special programs, and secondary special programs. There are 15 public schools, 12 Catholic schools, 3 private schools, and 3 alternative/special schools serving Islington-City Centre West. The special programs offered at local schools include International Baccalaureate, Gifted/Talented Program, Advanced Placement, French Immersion, and Christian.
- Etobicoke Collegiate Institute
- Castlebar Junior School
- Wedgewood Junior School
- Bloorlea Middle School
- John G. Althouse Middle School
- Lakeshore Collegiate Institute
- Silverthorn Collegiate Institute
- West Glen Junior School
- ÉÉ Félix-Leclerc
- Islington Junior Middle School
- ÉÉ Micheline-Saint-Cyr
- Martingrove Collegiate Institute
- ÉS Toronto Ouest
- Norseman Junior Middle School
- Rosethorn Junior School
- Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic School
- Holy Angels Catholic School
- ÉÉC Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
- Our Lady of Peace Catholic School
- ÉÉC Sainte-Marguerite-d'Youville
- ÉSC Saint-Frère-André
- St. Clement Catholic School
- St. Ambrose Catholic School
- St. Elizabeth Catholic School
- Nativity of Our Lord Catholic School
- St. Gregory Catholic School
- Josyf Cardinal Slipyj Catholic School
Click on map pins below to see Public and Catholic catchments.