In this School Guide, you'll find out more about the schools children in this neighbourhood can attend, including public, Catholic, and private schools.
Woodbridge is a large suburban community in Vaughan. It was once an independent town before being amalgamated with nearby communities to form the city in 1971. East Woodbridge is mostly residential, with many parks and a large golf course in the area. A variety of restaurants, stores and businesses are located off Weston Road.
East Woodbridge Schools
East Woodbridge has great elementary schools, great secondary schools, elementary special programs, and secondary special programs. There are 8 public schools, 11 Catholic schools, 1 private school, and 1 alternative/special school serving East Woodbridge. The special programs offered at local schools include Advanced Placement, French Immersion, and International Baccalaureate.
- St Clare Catholic ES
- Father Bressani Catholic HS
- St John Bosco Catholic ES
- St Catherine of Siena Catholic ES
- Holy Cross Catholic Academy
- ÉÉC Le-Petit-Prince
- ÉSC Renaissance
- St Gabriel the Archangel Catholic ES
- Immaculate Conception Catholic ES
- St Gregory the Great Catholic Academy
- St Margaret Mary Catholic ES
Click on map pins below to see Public and Catholic catchments.